- 1 tbsp olive or other vegatable oil,
- 6 tbsp roughly chopped scallion,
- 1 tbsp peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger,
- 1/2 each medium-sized red, green and yellow sweet peppers, de-seeded and cut into 1 cm chunks,
- a pinch of salt,
- 120 g boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into 1cm cubes,
- black pepper,
- 1 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (or a wok) over medium heat.
- Add the scallion and ginger and stir-fry for 1--2 minutes until the oil is fragrant.
- Turn the heat up and add the peppers. Sprinkle salt on top and stir-fry for 4--5 minutes.
- Push the vegetables to the side and add the chicken to the exposed bottom and leave for a couple of minutes.
- Turn the chicken over to cook the other side.
- When done, stir everything together, add the black pepper and soy sauce.
- Serve with rice.
Source: The Just Bento Cookbook